Monday, December 1, 2014

Starting a blog

I never find blogging about myself anything interesting or necessary. There are 40 thousands search for "blog" in google a month and probably hundreds of thousands blog indexed by google. What is the chances people that will read my blog? 0.01% or maybe less. Nobody cares. That's is why I didn't blog about myself all these while.

Why should I start? The problem lies about life events. I didn't have milestones recorded anywhere beside my mind and I know it very well myself that I'm a forgetful person (admit it). I tripled my income in 7 years, climbing the cooperate ladder and changing ship. These events are not recorded and I started to lose track on exactly when, what and how things happened. What was in my mind then and how did I made those decisions?

There are many daily encounters worth jotting note somewhere and it is best here. It is completely free and it will stay for years and years even if you totally forgot about it. I know because I ever wrote on a topic with about 15 pages and forgotten about it. 6 years later, coincidentally I stumbled upon my lost blog ID. A further check surprises me that all content are intact only some images loses its link.


Having a digital diary here save me a lot of headache. Finally I can write and post without giving a damn about google ranking, keywords research, backlink building, traffic reference, keyword density, pagerank, google crawl, etc. I can just write whatever I want to and whenever I feel like it. By the way, I'm a websites owner. It is a tough fight out there but since I'm not financially dependent on it, I figured that I still have hope.  

Now... where can I change this boring theme.

Time taken: 23 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment